Fios, Inc. is planning its fall series of free, hour-long webcasts beginning at 1 p.m. Eastern time/10 a.m. Pacific time. The schedule includes:
• Wednesday, September 12, Electronic Discovery Beyond Email - Identifying Other Sources of EDI, with Allen Gurney, Fios, Inc., as speaker;
• Tuesday, September 18, Privilege Under the Amended FRCP: Are You Protected?, with David M. Simon, Wildman, Harrold, Allen & Dixon, as speaker;
• Tuesday, October 9, An Associate's Guide to Managing Electronic Document Reviews, with Therese King Nohos, Leboeuf Lamb LLP, as speaker;
• Tuesday, October 16, It's Not Just To-May-To or To-Mah-To: Technology Counsel Wanted, with Mary Mack, Fios, Inc., as speaker;
• Wednesday, October 23, Managing Discovery Response and the e-Discovery Committee, with Jason Priebe, Seyfarth Shaw LLP, as speaker.
For webcast registration information, visit the firm's website at www.fiosinc.com/events.