LexisNexis U.S. has announced new matter handling features to LexisNexisCounselLink, which complements its best-in-class e-billing capabilities.
LexisNexis CounselLink is a hosted web-based application that does not require additional software, or hardware, or in-house maintenance.
With these new enhancements, users can now:
• Manage all essential matter information from a single page within CounselLink.
• Assign multiple law firms, in-house counsel, or non-legal service providers to each matter with the flexibility to associate different billing arrangements, invoice workflows, and guidelines with each firm.
• View a complete history of matter activity, including matter status and data changes with accompanying information regarding the date, time, and user who made the change.
• Schedule matter events, milestones, tasks, and to-dos with both outside counsel and internal staff.
• Create a standard schedule of events or tasks for matters by area of law.
• Set up recurring events and e-mail notifications to enhance control of critical matter-related tasks.
Along with the new matter and calendar features, the CounselLink 4.0 application provides customers with an updated user interface and streamlined navigation.
The LexisNexis CounselLink solution is available in two versions - Enterprise and Express - to best address a company's size, requirements, and budget. For more information, visit www.lexisnexis.com/counsellink/.