Cozen O'Connor recently announced that 25 associates have been elected to membership in the firm.
The promoted attorneys, listed by department, include:
- Business Law Department: Douglas W. Frankenthaler, Cherry Hill, NJ office, and Jeffrey R. Waxman, Wilmington, DE office;
- Business Litigation Department: Amy M. Decker, Wichita, KN office, and Marlo Pagano-Kelleher and Kristine Maciolek Small, Philadelphia office;
- Insurance Litigation Department: Kathleen F. Bardell, Atlanta office; Evan B. Caplan, Matthew J. Siegel and Lauren A. Tulli, Philadelphia office; Carli D. Fish and Tia C. Glass, Chicago office; Timothy E. Headley,Jennifer K. Kenchel and Mitchell S. Milby, Dallas office; Erik M. Kowalewsky and Steven L. Rodriguez, San Francisco office; Kristofer A. Larson and Gregory S. Pinter, New York office, and Michael J. Murphy and Elena Park, West Conshohocken, PA office;
- Intellectual Property Department: Quan L. Nguyen, Philadelphia office;
- Subrogation & Recovery Department: Karen D. Fultz, Atlanta office; Joshua R. Goodman, Charlotte, NC office; William D. Mahoney, Dallas office, and Anthony J. Morrone, Chicago office.