McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP has announced that it is expanding its Denver office with the addition of eight new attorneys and substantially expanding their client services there.
The Denver office will include 17 attorneys and add a corporate transactional, real estate finance and state and local public policy practice. The firm also will expand its complex litigation practice, national government affairs practice and environmental practice.
"With our merger integration completed and a successful 2004, we intend to continue growing our national footprint and client service capabilities," said McKenna Long Chairman Jeff Haidet. "We're very optimistic about our growth in Denver. The area has a young, well educated business culture, healthy job market and more than 500 companies have corporate headquarters in Colorado."
All of the eight attorneys joining McKenna Long are from Friedlob Sanderson Paulson & Tourtillott, LLC. They include:
- Raymond Friedlob, partner, who specializes in federal securities, corporate law, special committee representations, mergers and acquisitions and all aspects of capital formation, finance and tax law;
- John Kellogg, partner, who is an attorney and certified public accountant specializing in corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate investigations, special committee representations, audit committee and board representation, securities issuance and periodic reporting, and real estate finance and development;
- Paul Seby, partner, who specializes in environmental and natural resources law, advising electric utility, manufacturing, mining and government clients before state and federal agencies and courts;
- Shayne Madsen, partner, who specializes in public policy and administrative law, commercial transactions and real estate law, including planning and zoning issues;
- Richard Kaufman, of counsel, who is a litigation attorney and represents clients in environmental, business, securities and regulatory cases;
- John Tatlock, of counsel, who works on all aspects of commercial, securities and civil litigation;
- Terri Ritner, associate, who focuses on corporate and securities law and real estate law;
- RaLea Sluga, associate, who focuses on corporate, securities and regulatory law.