The firm of Cozen O'Connor recently named managing attorneys for nine of its regional offices. They include:
- Samuel S. Woodhouse III, Atlanta. A member of the subrogation and recovery department, Mr. Woodhouse concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury, products liability and general liability claims.
- Brad W. Breslau, Denver. Mr. Breslau practices in the firm's commercial litigation and subrogation and recovery departments, focusing on complex insurance litigation matters.
- Joseph A. Ziemianski, Houston. A member of the insurance litigation department, Mr. Ziemianski concentrates his practice in insurance coverage litigation matters involving a wide array of first and third party claims including asbestos, silica, pollution, construction defect, nursing home liability, toxic tort, mold, medical devices and errors and omissions.
- Mark S. Roth, Los Angeles. Mr. Roth focuses his practice in the prosecution of catastrophic subrogation claims, and has secured numerous verdicts and settlements in excess of $1 million.
- Kevin M. Haas, Newark, NJ. Mr. Haas handles a wide array of complex insurance coverage matters, including toxic tort defense, commercial litigation and appellate practice.
- Forrest Booth, San Francisco. Mr. Booth practices in the firm's insurance coverage group, focusing on insurance coverage disputes.
- Barry Boss, Washington, DC. A member of the firm's white collar crime and complex criminal defense practice group, Mr. Boss concentrates his practice in complex criminal matters, focusing on white-collar crime and corporate compliance.
- Kenneth R. Lang, Wichita, KN. Mr. Lang practices with the business litigation department, focusing on commercial litigation and representing clients in aviation litigation, products liability defense and insurance defense.
- Mark E. Felger, Wilmington, DE. A member of the bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring practice group, Mr. Felger has represented debtors, creditors' committees and plan trustees, as well as insurance companies and acquirers of assets in bankruptcy.