CaseCentral, the leader in secure, cloud-based e-discovery software for corporate counsel and law firms to simplify and take control of e-discovery, and Mitratech, the leader in collaborative accountability applications including matter management, e-billing, and GRC management automation, today announced a strategic alliance to combine CaseCentral's e-discovery platform with Mitratech's TeamConnect Legal Suite. The joint offering provides corporations with the most comprehensive legal management platform available to meet complex litigation, regulatory compliance, matter management and e-billing challenges across the phases of e-discovery.
The partnership combines two powerful software platforms, the Mitratech TeamConnect Legal Suite and the CaseCentral eDiscovery Platform, to provide end-to-end visibility and control over these processes and information in a cost-effective and comprehensive manner. The partnership offers solutions that meet the specific needs of both legal and IT teams.
Benefits of the combined software platforms include:
• a single portal to manage legal operations, enabling information governance for the legal department;
• cloud-based and on-premise software offerings;
• reduced legal spend and risk through integration and visibility into various legal activities;
• superior trending and analysis by integrating e-discovery review information with matter management; and
• leveraging e-discovery process information with e-billing / spend management for greater visibility into costs.