The role of in-house counsel has never been more important or more visible. The DELVACCA chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel would like to underscore how in-house counsel play a significant role in any successful business enterprise and recognize the accomplishments of the leading in-house lawyers and law departments in the Delaware Valley.
The categories in which DELVACCA will bestow awards are:
• Outstanding Chief Legal Officer of the Year
• Outstanding In-House Counsel of the Year
• Outstanding Community Service (by an individual)
• Outstanding Large Law Department of the Year
• Outstanding Small Law Department of the Year
• Outstanding Commitment to Diversity by a Law Department
To submit nominations in one or more of these categories, go to www.acc.com/chapters/del to obtain a nomination form. Submissions must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on July 15, 2011. Please call (215) 295-0729 with any questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The awards will be presented at the DELVACCA Corporate Counsel Excellence Awards Dinner on Thursday, November 17, at the Park Hyatt (Bellevue) in Philadelphia.