The WolfInstitute May CLE calendar will offer seven employment law-related seminars.
All seminars, featuring attorneys from WolfBlock as speakers, take place at the WolfInstitute Training Center, 1650 Arch Street, Philadelphia.
The May schedule includes:
• Thursday, May 1, Voluntary and Involuntary Reductions in Force, from 9 to 11:30 a.m., with Jonathan D. Wetchler as speaker;
• Tuesday, May 6, Labor Certification Process, from 9 to 11 a.m., with speakers to be announced;
• Thursday, May 8, Employment Law 101, from 9 a.m. to noon, with Marc J. Scheiner as speaker;
• Tuesday, May 13, Responding to Union Organizing, from 9 to 11:30 a.m., with James R. Redeker as speaker;
• Thursday, May 15, Strictly Business: Best Practices for Managing Employee Expense Accounts and reimbursement, from 9 to 11 a.m., with William D. Wright as speaker;
• Tuesday, May 20, Teens in the Workplace, starting at 9 a.m., with speakers to be announced;
• Wednesday, May 28, Work Site Enforcement Actions, from 9 to 11:30 a.m., with Geoffrey Forney as speaker.
For information on registration fees and available CLE credits, see the Bulletin Board on The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel website at www.metrocorpcounsel.com.
To register for any of the programs, call (215) 977-2007 or visit www.wolfinstitute.com.