The WolfInstitute's November CLE calendar in Philadelphia includes nine seminars covering a variety of employment-related issues.
All programs take place at the WolfInstitute Training Center, 1650 Arch Street, Philadelphia.
The November schedule includes:
• Thursday, November 1, 403(b) Revolutionized!, 9-11 a.m., with Melissa B. Kurtzman, WolfBlock, as speaker;
• Friday, November 2, Protecting Your Organization From Retaliation and Whistle-Blower Claims, 9-11:30 a.m., with Jonathan D. Wetchler and Andrea M. Kirshenbaum, both WolfBlock, as speakers;
• Tuesday, November 6, 409 What? Executive Compensation From 30,000 Feet, 9-11:30 a.m., with John A. Nixon and William D. Wright, both WolfBlock, as speakers;
• Wednesday, November 7, Clash of Rights: Religious Diversity and Accommodations, 9 a.m.-noon, with Linda B. Hollinshead and Marc J. Scheiner, both WolfBlock, as speakers;
• Thursday, November 8, High-Risk Terminations, 9-11:30 a.m., with James A. Redeker, WolfBlock, as speaker;
• Tuesday, November 13, Anatomy of a Wage and Hour Class Action, 9 a.m.-noon, with Patrick Matusky, Jonathan A. Segal and Mr. Wetchler, all WolfBlock, as speakers;
• Wednesday, November 14, Managing the Information Explosion, 9-11:30 a.m., with Mr. Wetchler and Peter T. Wakiyama, both WolfBlock, as speakers;
• Thursday, November 15, Substance Abuse Issues, 9-11:30 a.m., with Michael S. Cohen, WolfBlock, and David C. Rosenker, Caron Foundation, as speakers;
• Wednesday, November 28, Are You Hiring a Time Bomb?, 9-11:30 a.m., with Mr. Cohen as speaker;
• Thursday, November 29, Record Retention and Destruction, 9 a.m.-noon, with Mr. Segal as speaker.
For details on registration fees and available CLE credits, see the Bulletin Board on The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel website at www.metrocorpcounsel.com.
For reservations, call (215) 977-2007 or visit www.wolfinstitute.com.