The WolfInstitute this month is continuing its series of employment law seminars, both in Philadelphia and Harrisburg, PA.
The schedule for the Philadelphia seminars, which take place at the WolfInstitute Training Center, 1650 Arch Street, includes:
• Tuesday, April 17, Religious Discrimination and Accommodations: Clash of Rights, 9-11:30 a.m., with Linda B. Hollinshead and March Scheiner, both WolfBlock, as speakers;
• Wednesday, April 18, Diversity Danger Zones and Best Practices, 9-l1:30 a.m., with Jonathan A. Segal, WolfBlock, as speaker;
• Wednesday, April 25, Voluntary and Involuntary Reductions in Force, 9-11:30 a.m., with Jonathan D. Wetchler, WolfBlock, as speaker;
• Tuesday, May 1, Wage and Hour Quicksand: Non-Exempt, 9 a.m.-noon, with Jonathan A. Segal and Jennifer Blum Feldman, both WolfBlock, as speakers;
• Wednesday, May 2, H-1B Visas, 9-11:30 a.m., with David J. Ceccanecchio, WolfBlock, as speaker.
On April 17, a session titled Contemporary Employment Issues: Hot Topics in Employment and Labor Law Compliance is scheduled for 9-11:30 a.m. at the Wolf Institute Training Center, 213 Market Street, Harrisburg. Renee Mattei Myers, WolfBlock, is the speaker.
For details on registration fees and available CLE credits, see the Bulletin Board on The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel website at www.metrocorpcounsel.com.
For reservations, call Allison Bean at (215) 977-2067 or email email@example.com.