The New York County Lawyers' Association this month is planning a series of Internet-related CLE seminars focusing on topics of interest to attorneys.
The schedule includes:
- Tuesday, August 9, New York Materials on Westlaw, from 3 to 4 p.m. at the NYCLA Home of Law, 14 Vesey Street, New York City, with Christin Franckle, Westlaw, as speaker;
- Friday, August 12, New York Internet Legal Research; Hands-On, from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at the NYCLA Home of Law, with William H. Manz, assistant law librarian at St. John's School of Law, as speaker;
- Tuesday, August 16, Statutes, Regulations & Legislative History Seminar With Westlaw, from 11 a.m. to noon at the NYCLA Home of Law, with Jeffrey Krauss, Westlaw, as speaker;
- Thursday, August 18, Bankruptcy Materials on Westlaw, from 11 a.m. to noon at the NYCLA Home of Law, with Katel Dennis, Westlaw, as speaker;
- Thursday, August 18, Westlaw on the Web: Intermediate, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., with Mr. Dennis asspeaker;
- Tuesday, August 23, Westlaw on the Web: Advanced, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at the NYCLA Home of Law, with Julie Strachan, Westlaw, as speaker.
For details on registration fees and available CLE credits, see the Bulletin Board on The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel website at www.metrocorpcounsel.com.
To register for any of the programs, call (212) 267-6646 or visit www.nycla.org.