The New York County Lawyers' Association (NYCLA) this month is planning video replays of a number of its popular previously live CLE seminars, are to be held at the NYCLA Home of Law, 14 Vesey Street, New York City.
The video replay schedule includes:
- Wednesday and Thursday, July 6 and 7; What You Need to Know to Practice Immigration Law Successfully; from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. each day at the NYCLA Home of Law, 14 Vesey Street, New York City; with speakers including Eugene J. Glicksman, The Law Offices of Glicksman & Cardoso, and Nathan A. Waxman, Law Offices of Nathan A. Waxman;
- Monday, July 11; Forming the New York Limited Liability Company; from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., with speakers, Laurence S. Markowitz and John Settineri, SALANS;
- Monday, July 18; Anatomy of a Deposition; from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. with speakers including the Hon. Robert D. Lippmann, acting justice, Supreme Court, New York County, and Jay G. Safer, LeBoeuf, Lamb, Green & MacRae LLP;
- Thursday, July 21; Hot Topics in Legal Ethics: Recent Developments in New York Ethics Law; from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., with speakers including the Hon. Charles E. Ramos, justice, Commercial Division of the Supreme Court, Civil Branch, New York County, and Ellen C. Yaroshefsky, clinical professor of law, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law;
- Mondays and Tuesdays, July 25 and 26 and August 1 and 2; Civil Trial Practice Institute - Four-Part Course; from 5:30 to 9 p.m. each day, with speakers including the Hon. Judith J. Gische, justice, Supreme Court, Civil Branch, New York County, and Richard L. Spinogotti, Proskauer Rose LLP.
For information on available CLE credits and registration fees, see the Bulletin Board on The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel website at www.metrocorpcounsel.com.
To register for any of the sessio0ns, call (212) 267-6646 or visit www.nycla.org.