A wide range of employment law issues will be covered this month as the WolfInstitute continues its series of ongoing seminars in Philadelphia.
The seminars take place at the WolfInstitute, 1650 Arch Street, Philadelphia. Each session begins at 9 a.m.
The courses are designed to give HR professionals, in-house counsel, benefits administrators and other managers information and skills to handle their jobs efficiently and in compliance with their state and federal laws.
All speakers are attorneys with WolfBlock.
The March schedule includes:
- Wednesday, March 2, FLSA's White Collar Exemption's Legal Wrinkles, with Jodi T. Plavner as speaker;
- Thursday, March 3, Reasonable Suspicion: Drug and Alcohol Testing in the Workplace, with Michael S. Cohen as speaker;
- Tuesday, March 8, ADA Tightrope, with Jonathan D. Wetchler as speaker;
- Thursday, March 10, Retirement Plan Administration on Campus, with William D. Wright as speaker;
- Tuesday, March 15, Reality HR: The GameSM , with Jonathan A. Segal as speaker;
- Thursday, March 17, Union Prevention Action Plans, with James R. Redeker as speaker;
- Tuesday, March 22, Attacking Attendance Problems, with David L. Gollin as speaker;
- Thursday, March 24, The "Ins and Outs" of USCIS, with David J. Ceccanecchio as speaker;
- Wednesday, March 30, Harassment: Supervisory Responsibilities, with Michael S. Cohen as speaker.
For further information, call Rita Hunter, director of administration for WolfInstitute, at (215) 977-2007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.