Issues ranging from employment law to law department management will be the focus this month of a variety of CLE seminars by WESFACCA, the Westchester/Southern Connecticut Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel-America.
The sessions are being offered according to the following schedule:
- Thursday, November 4, Effective Employee Discipline & Discharge, 9 to 11:45 a.m. at the WESFACCA Conference Center, 970 Summer Street, Stamford, CT, with Charles Kaplan and Elizabeth Alcorn, Thelen Reid & Priest as speakers;
- Tuesday, November 9, Franchise Law: What You Should Know and Why, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the WESFACCA Conference Center, 970 Summer Street, Stamford, CT, with John Blood, assistant general counsel, Diageo NA, and Tom Pitegoff, Pitegoff Law Office, as speakers;
- Friday, November 12, HIPAA Privacy Enforcement, Including Compliance With Portability, 8:30 to 1-:30 a.m. at the WESFACCA Conference Center, 970 Summer Street, Stamford, CT, with George Kasper, Pullman & Comley, and Sarena Straus, general counsel, MDx Medical Management, as speakers;
- Friday, November 12, ERISA Litigation: What's a Fiduciary to Do?, 10:40 a.m. to noon at WESFACCA Conference Center, 970 Summer Street, Stamford, CT, with Lawrence Cagney and Charles Wachsstock, Debevoise & Plimpton, as speakers;
- Thursday, November 18, Essential Legal & Business Considerations for Outsourcing & Technology Transactions, 9 a.m. to noon at the Indian Harbor Yacht Club, Greenwich, CT, with Ed Hansen, Akiba Stern and John Connors, Shaw Pittman LLP, and Jon Bancone, IBM Global Services, as speakers.
For details on registration fees and available CLE credits, see the Bulletin Board now located on our website at www.metrocorpcounsel.com.
To register for any of the programs, contact Lee Cushman at (203) 461-9004 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.